Emergency Preparedness Solutions™ is available for engagements with federal, state, local, regional, tribal and territorial governments. We routinely respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for quotations (RFQs), and we accept contracts, purchase orders, and subcontracts.
We have proudly provided assessment, planning, training, exercise, and operational support services to a wide range of clients, including:
- Boston Public Health
- District of Columbia Homeland Security and Emergency Management (via subcontract)
- City of Fairfax Emergency Management (via subcontract)
- City of Syracuse
- City of Utica (NY)
- ICS Canada
- Mid-America Regional Council (Kansas City area UASI)
- Minneapolis Emergency Management
- Mississippi Department of Health
- Oneida County NY Health Department (via subcontract)
- Provo City Emergency Management
- Schuyler County NY Emergency Management
- St. Regis Mohawk Nation
- Town of Cheektowaga (NY)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Vermont Emergency Management
- Village of Lake Placid (NY)
When your facility needs emergency preparedness services, look to a group that has an abundance of experience in government contracting throughout the nation.
WHY CHOOSE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SOLUTIONS™?
Our partners and associates have extensive experience in providing government contracting
services. Our work conforms to grant requirements such as:
- DHS / FEMA Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP) and component programs
- CDC Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP)
- USDOT Hazardous Materials Grants Program (HMGP)
We also integrate industry standards often required by federal grants into our work products and processes, including:
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- Comprehensive Preparedness Guide 101
- NFPA standards
We are a small, agile firm with extensive experience and excellent partnerships with other firms, which means we can provide each project with the expertise required to meet your needs. Plus, we often price lower than large firms while giving you individualized attention, resulting in greater value for your grant dollars.