Implementation-ready emergency plans
Implementation-ready emergency plans are an essential cornerstone to any preparedness effort. As a component of planning, comprehensive assessments are a necessary first-step in the initiation of any preparedness activities. We develop plans in accordance with industry standards including CPG-101, CPG-201, NIMS, HICS, EMAP, and a variety of NFPA 1600/1660 standards including 1600 and 3000. We integrate concepts such as Core Capabilities and Community Lifelines to support interoperability of plans and application of current best practices. Emergency Preparedness Solutions™® provides a wide array of planning services.
We develop plans in accordance with industry standards including CPG-101, CPG-201, NIMS, HICS, EMAP, and a variety of NFPA 1600/1660 standards including 1600 and 3000.
Emergency Preparedness Solutions developed EOC plans and delivered training to Provo City EOC staff professionally, timely and with great integrity. Tim’s experience in Emergency Management allows him to effectively meet the needs of local governments.
- Integrated Preparedness Plans (IPPs)
- Emergency Operations Plans (EOPs) and Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans (CEMPs), including functional and hazard-specific annexes.
- Business Continuity and Continuity of Operations Plans (BCP/COOP).
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) plans and Standard Operating Guidelines (SOGs), including application of the NIMS Incident Support Model.
- Job aids, such as charts, maps, templates, diagrams, and checklists to support consistent implementation of plans.
- Active Shooter/Hostile Event Response (ASHER) planning and program development.
- Debris Management Plans
- Mass Fatality and Family Assistance Center Plans
- Mass Casualty Plans