Implementation-ready emergency plans
Implementation-ready emergency plans are an essential cornerstone to any preparedness effort. As a component of planning, comprehensive assessments are a necessary first-step in the initiation of any preparedness activities. We develop plans in accordance with industry standards including CPG-101, CPG-201, NIMS, HICS, EMAP, and a variety of NFPA standards including 1600 and 3000. We integrate concepts such as Core Capabilities and Community Lifelines to support interoperability of plans and application of current best practices. Emergency Preparedness Solutions™® provides a wide array of planning services including:
- Integrated Preparedness Plans (IPPs)
- Emergency Operations Plans (EOPs) and Comprehensive Emergency
- Management Plans (CEMPs), including functional and hazard-specific annexes.
- Business Continuity and Continuity of Operations Plans (BCP/COOP).
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) plans and Standard Operating Guidelines (SOGs), including application of the NIMS Incident Support Model.
- Active Shooter/Hostile Event Response (ASHER) planning and program development.
- Job aids, such as charts, maps, templates, diagrams, and checklists to support consistent implementation of plans
Emergency Preparedness Solutions developed EOC plans and delivered training to Provo City EOC staff professionally, timely and with great integrity. Tim’s experience in Emergency Management allows him to effectively meet the needs of local governments.